Is there a magical formula to ignite one’s inner fire? Since I’m a romantic with a resilient spiritual side and believe that a woman’s dreams can come true, I feel all women above 50 have their own magical character, personal fire, yearning that produces their positive inner fire.
Likewise, I think a woman’s inner fire escapes her when she’s more focused on her imperfections. Why don’t you focus more on your positive desires and determination to find the fire within you and less on your defects?
How do you find the personal fire within you as a woman? This should not be a difficult question, but it is — because women each have their own manner. I feel that a woman has some qualities after 50, and some are better than others such as, self-confidence, self-esteem, self-respect, and a healthy self-image with ambition and desire.
The Rush of Adrenaline That Never Goes Away
Let’s recall back to the time you were an eight-year-old girl. What did you fantasize about turning into?
I remember dreaming of living an exciting life. I felt very happy because I knew I’d make it. It was my dream and each time that dream came to mind, I experienced the adrenaline rush of a little girl. I’d no idea about what I was going to be or where I was going to go; I just knew I would.
It was my dream and something that neither my teachers nor my parents can take it away from me. Perhaps at a very young and innocent age, we discover our inner selves. Or our dreams are our reality. I know not. But, what I can tell you is: For every exciting situation I encounter, I still get that adrenaline rush.
I think you most likely had your dreams at a young age. At age 8, we were so innocent. We had no flawed thoughts restricting our dreams and our inner fire. Perhaps you should take time to jot down the things you dreamt of at age eight. I think you’ll definitely shock yourself.
How to Discover the Fire in You after 50
This time of the year is the perfect period to reflect, particularly this self-quarantine time as we are experiencing this COVID-19.
Once we’re above 50, we’ve entered a new and exhilarating phase of our life, that is, me time. This change can be a good thing just like the seasons, especially if you let yourself grow your inner fire after you turn 50.
I think many of us possess our inner fire at this stage of our lives. Also, I think we discover more and more of ourselves all the time and this generates a new wave of self-inspiration with determination.
A Blend of New and True Self
For instance, my true self is vicarious, sensitive, strong, loving, and selfless. Developed over the last years, my new self is more confident, courageous, and bold. There is a change between my true and new self, which I consider a very powerful self-growth. The combination of these attributes is a huge part of my inner personal fire.
Knowing what you desire and having determination is essential to discovering your personal power within as it helps you identify who you’re and what’s important to you. When a woman reaches the age of 50, she has acquired the following: her personal power, personal strength, personal confidence, and competence. Now you have the opportunity to make use of the lessons you’ve learned in life to your advantage. You have it; so use it!
To Keep Igniting Your Personal Inner Fire, think about the following:
- You want to take charge and be self-assertive instead of being acquiescent and dependent. It isn’t easy, but sometimes when you decide to open your mouth to express your opinion and perspective, which aren’t exactly popular with people, you’ll feel your power physically, and it’s going to be exhilarating. You go, girl!
- Try out new concepts that arouse your curiosity. Do not be afraid to try unchartered waters or even get wet! Enjoy the world that surrounds you for your personal growth.
- Base your affairs with your partner, family, friends, and work colleagues on equality. You have views. You are wise, a coach, and a woman of value.
- Take control of your existence, the being in you, and be open to admonition. By listening to the advice of others whenever I needed guidance, I have learned a lot.
- Gratitude gives you freedom. Be grateful. Show gratitude. Smell the flowers and the blossom and I promise you will find your highest inner fire.
It is up to you to find your personal fire. Instead of focusing on your imperfections, flourish on your propitiousness, your motivation, and your desire. Look forward to the coming years with the thought of further igniting your personal fire!
With Gratitude and Love