We all want to look younger, we all want prevent age spots and wrinkles, we all want our skin to be glowing and healthy. I am sure you will agree with me when I say that quite a number of people only feel like themselves again when they see young looking skin. Why spend fortunes on creams and serums if you can achieve this without them? Why spend years at the gym trying to get rid of those flabs or tone up if you can do it naturally? If there is anything that really worries us about aging it is the condition of our skin. After all, nothing ages us faster than facial lines!
People have been going to great lengths, spending huge amounts of money when you can just do a few simple anti-aging tricks at home. The good news is that it’s easy and more importantly, proven effective.
When you feel like your skin is beginning to wrinkle and lose elasticity, don’t despair! It’s actually very easy for someone of any age to make their skin look years younger very quickly. I’m not talking about plastic surgery or Botox here – these are both very dangerous procedures with no guarantee of success – I’m talking about the anti-aging tips that anyone can use to see results in as little as 2 weeks. And if they are safe and successful a few weeks after that, they can last you a lifetime.
If you want to make your skin look years younger naturally and easily, try these tips:
- Water: Drink 3 liters of water every day. This is the first on the list for good reason – it’s also the most important thing you have to do if you don’t want wrinkles before their time! Water will flush out all those toxins from under your skin that cause blemishes and dark spots as well as keeping your skin moisturized so it doesn’t dry up and crack prematurely. Your face needs at least 3 liters of water just to stay hydrated – which means that even without drinking anything else, this alone should keep you looking young!
- Sleep: This may sound like the least likely thing to improve your skin, but it is actually one of the most important things you can do for it. If you don’t get enough deep sleep every night, not only will your face start to look down and tired, you’ll also notice that your skin’s natural healing process slows down. You may wake up with dark circles under your eyes or find yourself getting frequent pimples even when they never used to be a problem before! Try getting at least 6 hours sleep every night to keep your skin looking young and vibrant.
- Eat healthy foods: Minimize processed foods and go for whole foods if possible. Many people think that all they need to do in order to come off as healthy is stay away from junk food and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables – this isn’t true! Vegetables and fruits are good for you, but only in moderation. Eating too much of them can actually cause your face to break out because they contain certain enzymes that make your blood alkaline. The higher the pH level in your body, the more likely it is for spot to appear on your skin! Try eating at least 2 servings of fruit every day.
- Exercise: It’s not just about getting rid of flabs or toning up – exercise has been scientifically-proven time and again to improve blood flow all over the body, including to your face. This means that when you work out regularly, your skin will start looking younger than its age simply by getting enough oxygen and nutrients! Choose an easy exercise to start off with – going for a walk, doing gentle yoga or simply having a short jog in the morning can all have a surprisingly beneficial effect on your skin.
- Protect yourself from the sun: As you probably already know, exposing your face to too much direct sunlight can cause a lot of damage. Not only will it eventually turn your skin leathery and crack when it starts sagging, but it will also speed up the natural aging process because it causes free radical damage when left to its own devices. So even if you don’t want wrinkles yet, wear sunscreen whenever you go out in order to protect yourself from future trouble!
- Get rid of the bags under your eyes: Wrinkles are one thing, but sometimes you may notice that there are dark circles developing under your eyes even if you don’t have much face to begin with! If this happens to you, don’t panic – it’s usually nothing more than a symptom of fatigue or stress. Try taking a break from everyday pressures by going on vacation for a week every now and then – you’ll find that when you come back, your skin will already look better after just 2 days because of all the extra sleep!
- Be careful about what products you buy: Some anti-aging creams contain harmful chemicals that can actually damage your skin rather than protect it. You should always try to go for products which contain at least SPF 15 in order to protect you from the sun. You can also look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, which will help your skin retain moisture better and stop it from drying up so easily in the future.
- Boost collagen production: Collagen is basically what keeps your skin firm and elastic even when it starts sagging. One of the best ways to get rid of wrinkles naturally is to boost collagen production as much as possible, because this will give you a head start when it comes to preserving your skin for as long as possible. In order to do that, try applying aloe vera gel with vitamin E on your face every night before going to bed – see how good it feels after only a week!
If you want to reverse age by three years in weeks, follow every single one of the tips above. Remember that none of them are difficult or expensive – so it should be easy for anyone to get results within a few days!
And if you want to reverse age even faster than that, you may try this effective anti-aging and anti-wrinkle formula.